- “It’s kind of weird having two different Twister mats.”
- “I was a little looped up on the goofballs.”
- “Yes, we have cologne. What flavor do you want?”
- “I’m playing Honkey Kong.”
- “Do I have to stick with my ketchup heritage?”
- “I could not escape Kenny Loggins.”
- “You were flip and I was flop.”
- “Krang has a cat named Nancy.”
- “Do you want a serious LinkedIn photo or not?”
- “You almost wish the virus would just hit certain people.”
- “I did a lot of those escape rooms before I got into prison.”
- “Moby Dick: The one woman show”
- “I’ll take some of those dumpster eggs.”
- “Donut Theory”
Overheard in Improv Class (August 27)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Six week outdoors classes in Annapolis, MD. Location will be the ArtFarm parking lot, 111 Chinquapin Round Rd. All classes for this
“My brain just turned French.” “With furries, you don’t know where the fur ends and the human being begins.” “Yes pineapple. Tell
2020 has had it’s ups and downs. We started the year with nearly 90 people in classes in various around DC/Maryland/Virginia area,
“We do not brush our teeth in zoom.” “During these times I just feel like I need to bring out my feral