- “It’s kind of weird having two different Twister mats.”
- “I was a little looped up on the goofballs.”
- “Yes, we have cologne. What flavor do you want?”
- “I’m playing Honkey Kong.”
- “Do I have to stick with my ketchup heritage?”
- “I could not escape Kenny Loggins.”
- “You were flip and I was flop.”
- “Krang has a cat named Nancy.”
- “Do you want a serious LinkedIn photo or not?”
- “You almost wish the virus would just hit certain people.”
- “I did a lot of those escape rooms before I got into prison.”
- “Moby Dick: The one woman show”
- “I’ll take some of those dumpster eggs.”
- “Donut Theory”
Overheard in Improv Class (August 27)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Welcome to the Knick-knack Convention! The Babies gifts Ken dolls, embrace the grunge lifestyle, express mutual love for Wawa, and collect pogs
Six week outdoors classes in Reston, VA. Location TBA before the class starts. All classes for this term will be socially distanced
“You know what will cheer you up? Boggle.” “Well, lookee who’s here… it’s the breakfast police.” “Sticky high fives!” “I understand. You’re
The Babies break all the rules, clean a Golden Corral after months of COVID shutdown, develop cake blindness, become cool-ish parents, and