- “The big TV wants both eyes.”
- “Bullshit doesn’t emit light.”
- “COVID in the blowhole.”
- “They need empathy for other snakes.”
- “I brought my whip and I apologize for that.”
- “Vegetarian Veterinarian”
- “It’s hard to catch snakes in Russia. They’re all frozen.”
- “The best way to plan a family is to find out if it’s worth the tax credit.”
- “I don’t feel safe going to the free standing CVS.”
- “Sequins are a little glitzy for my style.”
- “That Jeanne is a crafty crafty woman and she will come at you with a glue gun!”
- “We’re going to have to get some horn prints.”
- “It left some eel residue”
- “The kangaroos were left unscathed at the zoo massacre.”
- “There’s something bison-like there.”
- “I don’t think I’ve ever used toe prints to solve a crime before.”
- “He’s like an Antarctic Moses.”
- “Here’s the horse-sized Wet Wipes.”
Overheard in Improv Class… (August 26th)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Slurry It Up The Babies use Old Bay on everything, get crabs, inspect forts, catch salmon, and catch cattle Russells. Recorded October
More info coming soon!
“My brain just turned French.” “With furries, you don’t know where the fur ends and the human being begins.” “Yes pineapple. Tell
It’s Covered In Gravy Radio for Babies second episode recorded back in October. The Babies avoid talking about ‘The Office’ again, try