- “He did not earn the nickname bucket for his basketball skills.”
- “I love a spontaneous birthday if it involves ravioli and Chris.”
- “It was pretty weird that he put out his own fireman calendar.”
- “We’re not going to spread the virus with our nips out.”
- “Quacking is my life.”
- “It’s such a pleasure to be uncomfortable with you.”
- “It’s pretty easy to brainwash a rabbit.”
- “You’ve always been a feel with your mouth kind of gal.”
- “Changes to the sense of smell are a definite side effect to matrimony.”
- “I’m ‘Engineer of the Year’, man…”
- “You’re a pain in the Utica.”
- “We have a limit on the number of fart containment episodes.”
- “Oh my gosh… Udders everywhere!”
- “I feel alive and I want to maintain that feeling.”
- “I didn’t even know University of Phoenix had parent-teacher conferences.”
- “I’m an urban planner, not a retro planner.”
- “Ghost Uber”
Overheard in Improv Class (August 28)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
“You don’t put pickles on tuna fish – it’s already in there, buddy.” “When I mix the French and Italian dressings, I
Welcome to the Knick-knack Convention! The Babies gifts Ken dolls, embrace the grunge lifestyle, express mutual love for Wawa, and collect pogs
GQ has a great article detailing how learning how to be good at improv can make you better at other skills in
“It’s kind of weird having two different Twister mats.” “I was a little looped up on the goofballs.” “Yes, we have cologne.