- “He did not earn the nickname bucket for his basketball skills.”
- “I love a spontaneous birthday if it involves ravioli and Chris.”
- “It was pretty weird that he put out his own fireman calendar.”
- “We’re not going to spread the virus with our nips out.”
- “Quacking is my life.”
- “It’s such a pleasure to be uncomfortable with you.”
- “It’s pretty easy to brainwash a rabbit.”
- “You’ve always been a feel with your mouth kind of gal.”
- “Changes to the sense of smell are a definite side effect to matrimony.”
- “I’m ‘Engineer of the Year’, man…”
- “You’re a pain in the Utica.”
- “We have a limit on the number of fart containment episodes.”
- “Oh my gosh… Udders everywhere!”
- “I feel alive and I want to maintain that feeling.”
- “I didn’t even know University of Phoenix had parent-teacher conferences.”
- “I’m an urban planner, not a retro planner.”
- “Ghost Uber”
Overheard in Improv Class (August 28)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
We’re rolling out our Fall classes over the next several days for virtual classes over Zoom. Come join us for the first
“It’s kind of weird having two different Twister mats.” “I was a little looped up on the goofballs.” “Yes, we have cologne.
The ‘graduating’ format for long-form improv! Learn how to put together a half hour show featuring 9 interconnected scenes, heightening and analogous
“My brain just turned French.” “With furries, you don’t know where the fur ends and the human being begins.” “Yes pineapple. Tell