- “He has puzzle blindness.”
- “Always start in the center and spiral your way out.”
- “The lemurs, they sleep cute.”
- “They’ve been going to a three legged dog club.”
- “It was the stickiest I have been in a week.”
- “I’ve been a lifelong milk hater.”
- “I guess it just all depends on where you want the implants.”
- “Why don’t I dump some memories on you?”
- “It condenses the pleasure as well.”
- “I just close my eyes and go skydiving in my own little world.”
Overheard in Improv Class (September 10)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Last year, I was invited to an outer suburb outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to lead a group of librarians from facilities all
“We should open a disco ball museum.” “During video conferences, people can’t really tell if you have teeth or not.” “I do
Want to try improv out but not sure if you want a long-term commitment yet? We get it, and we have some
“You don’t put pickles on tuna fish – it’s already in there, buddy.” “When I mix the French and Italian dressings, I