- “My brain just turned French.”
- “With furries, you don’t know where the fur ends and the human being begins.”
- “Yes pineapple. Tell me more.”
- “I need dictionaries and women.”
- “It was a long battle for quilt supremacy.”
- “We can table the corn flake issue.”
- “I’m not the highest ranked dog groomer on yelp for nothing!”
- “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s church service.”
- “It’s time for the afternoon drinking game.”
- “You know what will cheer you up? Boggle.”
Overheard in Zoom Improv Classes
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
“We do not brush our teeth in zoom.” “During these times I just feel like I need to bring out my feral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I0dXvy2Hf0 The Spring Character class does an online version of the La Ronde improv format for their showcase!
Slurry It Up The Babies use Old Bay on everything, get crabs, inspect forts, catch salmon, and catch cattle Russells. Recorded October
Sideways CarThe Weinerdog IncidentRadioactive JesusFunky MunchBurgundy!Poncho MonsterSecret TacoBackup CakeSupermarket SharkThe Mustache InstituteCool Ranch Lunatics (was used for a Pokemon Go username)Spaceman SpaceshipMohawk