- “We do not brush our teeth in zoom.”
- “During these times I just feel like I need to bring out my feral side.”
- “That was a bad choice of quarantine hobbies…”
- “That’s quite a sash!”
- “Adults who want to buy toys? Hello… we exist!”
- “You’re the most awesome girl gladiator I know!”
- “That’s either a dog bite or you were sitting weird on the couch.”
- “It’s called a TED Talk, not a TED Shut Up.”
- “I’m kind of fixated on that circumcision.”
- “This is a non-denominational crafting activity!”
- “We got it over at the Dark Costco.”
- “They are manly kids.”
- “I’m just busy coming up with gang names.”
Overheard in Virtual Online Improv Class
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Six week outdoors classes in Annapolis, MD. Location will be the ArtFarm parking lot, 111 Chinquapin Round Rd. All classes for this
“We should open a disco ball museum.” “During video conferences, people can’t really tell if you have teeth or not.” “I do
You are funny! Learn the fundamentals of long-form improv from anywhere in the world online via Zoom! This class is fast-paced and