- “We should open a disco ball museum.”
- “During video conferences, people can’t really tell if you have teeth or not.”
- “I do a little golfing.”
- “Your life is in an unsalvageable state.”
- “I can’t tell if it’s hair or not.”
- “People have been talking about your dead spots.”
- “Twinkies are sexual on the other side of the spectrum.”
- “Rainbows have an agenda.”
- “It’s Florida-sensual!”
- “TV that you can read.”
- “It’s time to talk about your German accent and where it went.”
Overheard in Improv Class (September 8)
You Are Funny!
Learn Improv in DC, Virginia, Maryland,
Across the United States, and Worldwide!
Start Your Improv Journey Here!
More to explore
Full Info Coming Soon!
“He did not earn the nickname bucket for his basketball skills.” “I love a spontaneous birthday if it involves ravioli and Chris.”
The Babies bake specialty pizzas, hire new members for the National Soup Council, find proper sock pairings, and find creative uses for
Six week outdoors classes in Annapolis, MD. Location will be the ArtFarm parking lot, 111 Chinquapin Round Rd. All classes for this