- You have the right to feel safe during performances, workshops and classes.
- You have the right to be treated respectfully at all times.
- You have the right to set your own boundaries for physical contact.
- You have the right to immediately step out of any scene or situation in which you feel unsafe or uncomfortable with no explanation needed and no judgment given.
- You have the right to speak openly and honestly with the teacher and owners at any time regarding any situation that arises in class, practice, or shows, and know that you will be heard and respected.
- You have the right to speak up if you recognize that someone else is feeling uncomfortable or unsafe.
- You have the right to turn down any suggestion that you feel is offensive, embarrassing or demeaning at any time for any reason.